Saturday, March 7, 2009

Headbands and a Haircut

I'm loving these new headbands - totally adjustable so I can wear them and Bridget can too - not that I wear cupcakes in my hair... but I could and it would fit. The headband adjusts with a toggle, so it can fit any size head... from baby to adult. It stays on very well - you can make it as tight as you want (no elastic to make it pop off). It is very lightweight and comfortable. You can even clip a bow or flower to it! They really stay in all day (or until Bridget decides she needs a different one to match her bathing suit - she's into beach parties lately.)

And my baby got his first haircut yesterday. A few tears were shed - by me not him, he was pretty ambivalent. I didn't really want to do it - I knew it would make him look older but the rats nest of tangles on the back of his head was really geting to be too much. I asked the stylist to leave a little of the length (but no mullet please). Here's a pic from a few weeks ago - it looked so cute from the front (never got a picture from behind - it wasn't pretty) I love the curls over his ears and there was one in the back ( I saved that - Jeff thinks it's weird)



Yes, he's playing "Deal or No Deal" - typical man - loves anything w/ buttons and lights and noise! Here's a during picture - already looking more like a little boy than my baby :(


And here's the final outcome. Not as grown-up as I feared but still makes my heart heavy. I held him a little closer and longer last night before he went to sleep. I know I'm going to blink and he's going to be....
This big - I still can't believe that my little boy is 7! Time flies...





No comments:

Post a Comment