Saturday, February 7, 2009

Princess Puffs and Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes!

Bridget wears these Princess Puffs at least twice a week.
They're great for piggies but I have to confess:
I love them even more on a little baby
- attach a little pink fluff to a headband and the fuzzy cuteness
on top of a fuzzy little head almost makes me want another baby!
No pics of that to share today - you'll just have to take my word on it.
Bridget is pretty cute in them though!
Available in lots of colors: black, white, red, orange, lilac, purple, pink,
hot pink, apple (grinch) green, kelly green, turquoise, and teal!
Not for your hair, but I made these too - for the Fun Fest Bake Sale!
They're cupcakes! My mom used to make these for us to share at school on birthdays. Unfortunately, I can't send them to school for my kids' birthdays (store bought treats only - if they are allowed to even bring anything)! I remember being so excited to share these with everyone - Thanks Mom!
Packaged for the sale!
It wasn't easy getting them into the cups.
I hope the m&ms keep them from toppling before they are consumed!

I had hoped to give a dozen but we had a few casualties!


Well, off to Fun Fest to play some games, and hopefully win some of the awesome items in the Silent Auction! Happy Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment