Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring flowers, more puffs and some MJ Love

Spring is here - finally! Thought I'd post a few of my favorite little flower clippies!





And some pink Princess Puffs with the adorable outfit made with extra love from her Aunt Missy (thanks, sis!)







And I gotta give some love to Matilda Jane - who's that you might ask? It's not necessarily a who, but a what. Only one of the cutest clothing lines ever for little girls and big girls too. Check it out at Matilda Jane Clothing Here's Bridget in the shirt from the last line (she poses for all photos now!). She asks to wear it every day. I'm excited to see the new line at a trunk show next weekend. Even more excited that I won something via Denise's (the insanely clever designer of all that yummy cuteness) blog - not sure what I won yet but I am sure that I'll love it. Will let you know when I get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment