Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lots of Pictures

I've had a few requests for updated product pictures, so I thought I'd just post the pics from a show I did a few weeks ago. Nothing fancy, I just took them to have a reference for my next set-up so quality is not great, but... here we go. Here's my table:

I love my new stand for my beanies. I have infant beanies now too in limited colors for 0 - 12/18 months. Regular beanies fit 18 months and up. Available plain or very cute with a flower or korker clipped on as shown on stand.




Here are the flowers clips and large korkers. Super cute attached to the beanies or perched above a ponytail. Even worn on the side. Some ladies are embellishing their handbags with them. I can attach them to a pin if you'd like to wear one on a jacket.



No-slip hairclips.

More clippies


Even more clippies and princess puffs too.



Infant headbands - super soft and stretchy. I can make them a little bigger for bigger girls too.




More headbands.

Even more.
And finally adjustable headbands, woven headbands, key fobs, and a wisher. My next post will have to be better pics of individual items.



Thanks for stopping by. If you see anything you'd like please Email me! and I'll get it to you ASAP.









1 comment: